Saturday, March 26, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I stole this from another blogger


And now I totally want you to steal it from me. 


GO!

THE ABC'S OF ME.... A. Age: Twenty-Nine

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes and vacuuming!

D. Dogs: Just two kitties

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast!

F. Favorite color: Dark purple- almost a blue shade

G. Gold or silver: Depends

H. Height: 5'7 (well technically 5' 6 1/2")

I. Instruments you play(ed): None, ha!

J. Job title: Wife, Momma- to-be, Teacher

K. Kids: Baby C is on her way!

L. Live: in a teeny tiny little condo....not for long! 

M. Mom’s name: Donna

N. Nicknames: Court, Snicker, Sweets

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only once, but will be spending a few nights when this baby is born.

P. Pet peeves: Way too many to list, but on top of my list is people who are oblivious to others and are loud!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"- Dirty Dancing 


R. Righty/ Lefty? Righty!

S. Siblings: Sarah and Connor

T. Time you wake up: It depends. Most days 7 or 8

U. Underwear: I wear it every day. :)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Purple onions are the devil. Oh, and Brussels sprouts

W. What makes you run late: Trying to cram way too many things in before getting out of the house.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Sinuses, Foot, and Knee

Y. Yummy food you make: Hubby loves when I make baked haddock.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Lions and tigers.  


Let me know if you do your own post, I'd love to read it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Purple onions! Haha. I always think of you when I see them. They really are the devil but for me only if they're not cooked well.

    ReplyDelete