At Grill 23 for dinner..
After dinner we decided it was time to taste the top tier of our wedding cake that we froze after we got married last year. I had taken it out to thaw earlier in the day and we were nervous to try it, ha!
The bag that it in (the cake was in 2 large freezer bags after being wrapped in plastic wrap!) I remember writing on that bag and thinking how far away 6-18-11 seemed! How time flew! I literally feel like our wedding just happened yesterday!
Here it is in all it's glory! Sorry the picture is so yellow, our camera is AWFUL! We're planning on getting a nice DSLR camera when the baby arrives. The top tier's flavor was coconut, my favorite, of course! We didn't get to taste the coconut at our cake tasting we did with Montilio's so we were hoping it was good!
And it was!! I couldn't believe it! Here is my HANDSOME hubby just about to take a bite!
And me! (Please excuse the nightgown and bathrobe, lol!)
This year we decided against gifts for each other with everything going on with the baby and move and all. We did exchange cards, and my hubby is just the sweetest man alive. I'm so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment