Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Mouse in the House!!

Todd left on a business trip yesterday so I'm here packing alone all week with Reese.  We move on Saturday.  To say I'm overwhelmed is the understatement of the year.  I'll get through it, it's just a sucky week and I feel like complaining--- rightfully so I think!

Anyway, Monday evening I went downstairs to heat up some leftovers for dinner.  As I walked into the kitchen I saw Riley, our cat, on the dining room table--- she is NOT allowed on the table so I immediately yelled at her, however she didn't budge, her eyes were GLUED to the top of this shelf.  I looked over to find a MOUSE sitting there! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I am deathly afraid of mice/rats/insert any type of rodent here. Yuck! I got the chills just typing that!

I panicked, called maintenance, and locked Reese and I in the Master bedroom.  Of course this had to happen when Todd was away, the week that I'm trying to pack, days before we move.  I posted something to Facebook and luckily my friend Kerry (who lives right down the street) came to rescue us! Kerry saved the day! She was able to capture the mouse and let him out on our deck.

And here is the unwanted guest--


No comments:

Post a Comment