This year was my first mother's day having an actual outside baby-- last year I was 7 months pregnant! Todd went above and beyond for me this year, and I had an amazing day! The day started with me being able to sleep in until 8am, then Todd ran to grab iced coffees and a bagel for us to split. Reese went down for her morning nap and Todd gave me a my presents! Typically we usually tell each other what we want for birthdays, Christmas, etc., but today I had no idea what to expect as I never gave him a wish list.
Yesterday kicked off the Mother's Day festivities with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Reese.
Todd totally surprised me with a new ipod nano and some of my favorite perfume that I had ran out of. So sweet! My last ipod was about 7 years old and last year the screen shattered so I had no idea what songs were playing. During the move I had found the ipod in a drawer and it no longer worked. A new ipod has been WAY over due, so I'm pumped about this!
Todd and Reese gave me the sweetest cards too!
After Reese's nap we headed into the city and went to Sonsie on Newbury Street to meet my mom, Todd's parents, sister Jamie, and her husband Frank. We exchanged gifts and had delicious brunch!
 |
| Our lil family-- Reese looks SO serious! |
 |
| There's a smile! |
 |
| Jamie opening her Mommy-to-be gift from us, a "Baby-to-Bee" frame. Jamie is having a baby boy and is due on Labor Day! |
 |
| Reesey working on getting her puffs out of her new snack catcher cup. |
 |
| Love giving her kisses!!! |
 |
| My mom and mother-in-law |
After lunch Todd, Reese, and I went to walk around the Prudential and Copley Mall. Reese had come down with a bit of a cold a couple days ago and her top two teeth seem to be about to cut through, so she's been a little extra fussy and not herself. Thankfully she did nap for a little bit while we shopped.
 |
| LOVE this family photo! Frame worthy! |
 |
| At the waterfall in the Copley Mall |
 |
| Daddy's girl |
Today was perfect--- I wouldn't have it any other way!
haha. "actual outside baby". love it! she's a doll.
ReplyDelete