Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Since this was T's first Father's Day, I wanted to make it really special.  It started out with two custom cards that I had made on treat.com.  For some reason I can only get one to upload, but they were awesome! 

This picture was from a photo shoot that we did in the fall. I love this photo for so many reasons!



Reese told me that she wanted to get her Daddy a few new shirts- 2 from City Sports for running, and a nice Lacoste polo shirt, so that's what we did. ;-)  T also mentioned he wanted a nice grill scraper, so I picked one of those up at Williams Sonoma and while three grabbed this awesome gift set of dry rubs for meats, fish, chicken, etc.  T's big gift though, was a Weber grill.  It's awesome! 

We went to Woodman's for lobsters and then had some ice cream at the stand behind the restaurant.  


Little Miss waiting patiently for the lobsters.













Later that day we hosted a BBQ for my dad.  Here he is with Reese.





No comments:

Post a Comment