Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things that have changed since I've had morning sickness

1. I no longer cook- at all. Actually, I don't even put my lunch together in the morning. The Hubs makes my breakfast everyday (thanks, babe!), and picks up take-out every night. My wallet isn't liking this eating out business 7 nights a week. What sounds good one day sounds horrific the next.

2. I no longer get manicures- my nails are a wreck. The thought of going into the nail salon is too much to handle!

3. I no longer blow-dry and/or flat iron my hair more than once a week. Really. If you know me, you probably will have a hard time believing this one.

4. I don't shave my legs for days at a time. Why bother?!

5. I constantly need to have a water bottle, mints, and a plastic bag with me at all time. Pretty self explanatory!

No comments:

Post a Comment