Monday, December 3, 2012

Cutting Down Our Christmas Tree

We have been going to the same tree farm, Tonry Tree Farm, as a family for 6 years now.  It's tradition to go the weekend after Thanksgiving and we love it. Last year Reese was just itty bitty and I was able to wear her in the Baby Bjorn and we totally lucked out with a really mild day.  This year was a bit different, first of all it was FREEZING and super windy so we had to bundle Reese up in her snowsuit.  Second, I wore her in the Ergo carrier, but I think she felt smooshed and wanted to get out, so I put her down, but with the wind, the extra added bulk from her suit, and the uneven ground, it made it tough for her to walk.  Grampa Ted decided to take matters into his own hands and pull Reese in the sled, ha!


She was a little unsure.


Weeee!

Help!

In front of Nana and Grampa Ted's tree!

In front of our tree! Love my little (growing) family.

Kisses for Reesey!

The finished project!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos to remember our Family tradition! I laughed out loud seeing Reese laying down in the sled! Next year should be interesting! And I'm looking forward to it! With Best Wishes in this Holiday Season... Love, Mom/Nana~ XOXO

    ReplyDelete