Todd took a picture of me with my belly showing, and I'm not posting it. Yuck!
1. How Far Along? As of Tuesday, 1/01/13 I'm 25 weeks pregnant with baby #2! (vs. 25 weeks with Reese )
2. How big is baby?
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
3. Total Weight Gain/Loss? I think 10 or maybe 12 now. I look giganic all of a sudden. Just gross, fat arms, etc. I am not a fan of the way I look.
4. Maternity Clothes? Hating all clothing at the moment. My regular jeans finally don't button, and so I'm stuck wearing maternity pants. My skinny Gap jeans are still super saggy after wearing them for more than a few hours, and my other maternity jeans dig into me. I ordered a new pair from ON online that have a full panel but are skinny, so here's to hoping!
5. Gender? Sweet baby girl! Still nameless!
6. Movement? Yes, mostly at night and in the morning. I'm way too busy to sit back and relax during the day to even notice if she's moving.
7. Sleep? I wake up and have tons of pressure pain down below, so I'm sleeping but wake up unrested because of the pressure.
8. What I miss? My energy, not losing my breath. I hate bending over and having it hurt or take my breath away.
9. Cravings? Just loving most food lately.
10. Symptoms? Dry skin, very thirsty, pain down below.
11. Worst moment this week? Taking down the Christmas tree.
12. Best moment this week? Christmas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment