Wednesday, February 13, 2013

31 Weeks- Baby #2!










How your baby's growing:

How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. 



1. How Far Along? 31 weeks as of today, Tuesday, February 12th compared to 30 weeks and 32 weeks with Reese (we moved during 31 weeks with Reese, so I didn't do an update).  

2. Total Weight Gain/Loss? No appointment until next week, but I'm thinking maybe 22 since I was at 20 for my last app 2 weeks ago?

3. Maternity Clothes? Yes.  I feel like I am just about living in my GapMaternity leggings.  I hate wearing jeans and I feel like everything is digging into my belly.  My bras aren't fitting so I've started wearing my nursing bras already.  Fantastic.

4. Gender? GIRL! :-)

5. Movement? Tons, and it hurts sometimes! Baby Girl sits right under my chest with her bum and kicks me with her elbows/legs on my sides.  She doesn't get hiccups nearly as much as Reese did, but I do notice them every couple of days.

6. Sleep? I am still mostly sleeping through the night but I'm incredible sore from laying in bed.

7. What I miss? Having energy, not being out of breath and uncomfortable.  I miss date nights with my husband and having a few drinks.  I'm basically ready to have this baby and not be pregnant anymore. ;-)

8. Cravings? I've been loving carrots sticks as of late, but still love most food in general.

9. Symptoms? Very sore and achy down below, and I know it's just going to get worse. It's really hard for me to stand on one leg and lift the other (like when putting pants on or taking shoes on/off).

Worth noting: still barely a Linea Nigra line.  I thought one was forming a couple weeks back, but if it is there is so light that you can hardly see it.




10. Best moment this week? Having the custom closet installed-- it looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment