I have basically fallen off of the blogging planet, only to pop in for monthly updates. Sorry friends! Things are just so hectic lately, I feel like I'm always changing a diaper, feeding someone, and trying to get someone down for a nap, cleaning, or working out it seems. I wouldn't change it for the world, but it is exhausting. I just don't stop. Anyway, I wanted to give a few updates of things we've been up to lately. I'm sure this will be pretty random, but whatever!
- Reese is changing so much each and every day. She is like a teenager. Gone are the days of her being my baby. We have full on conversations, she tells me what she wants, and more importantly what she doesn't want, "I gooonn want it" (AKA "I don't want it). She is two turning 22. We started her dance lessons, ballet and tap almost 3 weeks ago (our 3rd class is tomorrow), and she has been hysterically crying each class. She just doesn't want me to leave the room, and there is one other little girl that has cried both classes which triggers Reese's crying. She has two more weeks, and then if she doesn't stop the crying we basically get kicked out of dance class. Imagine? Haha! If that is the case, we'll try again next year. She is in love with the idea, but is not having the separation.
 |
| How cute is this dance bag?! I die. |
 |
| My little dancer. Can you tell how unsure she already looked? This was as soon as we entered the building on the first day. |
 |
| Standing in line with the girls before class. |
- Adeline is just the perfect addition to our family, and continues to be the world's happiest baby and just goes with the flow. She does not have stranger anxiety (knock on wood), which makes this so much better when we are visiting with friends and family. Reese used to reach for me and cry any time someone held her (other than my mom), so this is a nice change.
 |
| A little tummy time with Mommy! |
 |
| Sitting up, not even 5 months old. |
 |
| LOVING the jumperoo! |
 |
| Big girl sitting in her highchair at dinnertime with us. |
 |
| And she sleeps. Those cheeks. Those pouty lips. |
- I've been busy with weddings recently as I was in a wedding in July, attended a friend's wedding Labor Day weekend, and I'm in another wedding next month. Between planning the shower(s), attending the actual shower(s), bachelorette parties, and wedding(s), it's been a lot! We have also been to about 15 birthday parties in the recent months with 3 more on the docket. Speaking of planning, I've been planning Adeline's baptism for next month. I'm just in love with her invites, and will share those soon. I've been driving myself absolutely crazy about a dress and have already returned two. I think dress #3 will be the winner. I need to stop over thinking it!
 |
| Rehearsal for wedding #1 |
 |
| With the gorgeous bride! |
 |
| Wedding #2 |
- I've also started a new fitness program- I'm a bit worried to post all of the details in case I don't stick to it, but let's just say that it's an 8 week program and I hope to accomplish something at the end. ;-) I've been busy with that M,W, F, and then have been trying to go to the gym T/Th. All of that being said I've already started to see the last of the pregnancy lbs and inches drop off and, but now that means that so many of my clothes don't fit! :-/
- Since fall is here, I've had a blast picking out decor for our house. Last year, I didn't buy anything new, but this year I took a little trip to Home Goods and picked up some new goodies, and we went as a family to Wolf Hill to pick out pumpkins, corn stalks, hay bails, and some mums to decorate the front. I also bought some delicious fall scented candles and plug ins from Bath and Body Works- caramel pumpkin may be the best scent ever. Just sayin'! This weekend we plan to take the girls apple picking, and enjoy some apple cider donuts and cider. I. CAN'T. WAIT.
See? Told you this post would be random. I'll leave you with some more recent pics!
 |
| Daddy loves taking Reese to the local small airport to watch the planes. She is OBSESSED! |
 |
| Clean eating! I've been trying my best to eat as many whole foods as possible, so I'm on the quest to make the most delicious salads. |
 |
| Miss R at her 2 year well check! |
 |
| Reese and Stella! BFF's |
 |
| Daddy and Reese at the Rainforest Cafe |
 |
| Mommy and Adeline! |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Selfies with Mommy. |
 |
| The girls! |
 |
| Do I have something on my face, mama? |
 |
| Oh, hiiiii! |
No comments:
Post a Comment